I. The Appointment of 'Abdu'l-Bahá as the Successor of Bahá'u'lláh and Interpreter of His Teachings
III. The Institution of the House of Justice
IV. Laws, Ordinances and Exhortations
2. The Qiblih:
4. Exemption from offering the Obligatory Prayers is granted to:
11. Determining the times fixed for Prayer:
5. Exemption from fasting is granted to:
i. Provided the journey exceeds 9 hours.
ii. Those travelling on foot, provided the journey exceeds 2 hours.
iii. Those who break their journey for less than 19 days.
iv. Those who break their journey during the Fast at a place where they are to stay 19 days are exempt from fasting only for the first three days from their arrival.
v. Those who reach home during the Fast must commence fasting from the day of their arrival.
C. Laws of Personal Status
j. The Dowry:
3. Inheritance: [the method of dividing the estate is to be applied in cases of intestacy. See item o. in this section]
1. children: 1,080 out of 2,520 shares
3. father: 330 out of 2,520 shares
4. mother: 270 out of 2,520 shares
D. Miscellaneous Laws, Ordinances and Exhortations
1. Miscellaneous Laws and Ordinances:
3. Miscellaneous Exhortations:
V. Specific Admonitions, Reproofs and Warnings
VI. Miscellaneous Subjects